Prior to life success coaching, Kelly’s background included 11 years working for real estate and property development companies in residential project sales and marketing management. With this experience she truly understands the impact of work/life balance on one’s whole life and the steps necessary in order to rectify imbalances.
A series of dramatic events took place in Kelly’s life in 2002 pushing her to search for the true meaning of life outside of the material success that she was previously accustomed to. Feeling totally empty and unfulfilled, she decided to to chase several of her childhood Dreams and commenced doing what she felt more aligned to. During this time Kelly filmed exclusive interviews of several leading Transformational teachers for a personal development documentary including Dr John Demartini, Janet Bray Attwood and Kurek Ashley.
Today Kelly is passionate about teaching both adults and youth how to lead a more Passionate, Inspired Life that is driven by the soul – the most authentic part of us that never lies, rather than the short term fulfillment that the ego desires.
According to Kelly, most of us could benefit from a life review to assess our:
- level of happiness
- sense of life fulfillment or emptiness with the same old circus ride
- idea about what wealth & abundance really means
- healthy and unhealthy relationships
- current state of physical and emotional health
For many of us, we have been taught to soldier on relentlessly and ignore our initial signs and symptoms indicating that life is out of balance. Our society tends to reward the, busy high flying multi tasker and so we may keep moving forward towards our goals relentlessly.
At some stage, things may just seem to be falling apart…..your partner may be having an extra marital affair, your children seem to be more distant or resentful towards you, or your doctor may inform you that “if you don’t change your lifestyle, you may be on your death bed within the next few years”.
Where ever you are at, it is never too late to create positive change in your life. Through Kelly’s experience of “practicing what she preaches” and being a “Soul Warrior”, she knows that:
- It is NEVER too late to start again with a new purposeful career that is more aligned with who you are at a deeper level – “I do what I love and I love what I do!”
- It is NEVER too late to be in the best shape of your life – “I competed in my 1st State and National Figure Shaping Championships at the age of 37. Years later I still have the physique, strength and flexibility of a 20 year old!”
- It is NEVER too late to turn a toxic body into an optimal performance machine – “I was one toxic party girl in the 1990’s and rebuilt my body from the ground up after studying the science of health.